Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Was Farrah Fawcett the inventor of kickflip?

Farah Fawcett Skateboard
Rodney Mullen if you are reading this, we know that you invented the kickflip so please, shut up for a moment.
So yeah, that's right, kaos blog has transformed into an endless obituary for dead celebrities who had some kind of connection with skateboarding.
The guys at Barcelona's Unopopmag run this the other day, so nothing original here but Jesus! By looking at this pic all I can think is how would I love to teach her how to skate- and im not even a skater. And by teach her how to skate I mean engage on a long debate over whether this pic has done more for Nike SB than them getting Eric Koston.
Oh well I'm know I'm not fooling anyone..
R.I.P. Farrah, thanks for the memories.

Via Unopopmag.

No comments: