Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson meets E.T. | Alien vs Predator

Here at Kaos we are really devastated by the loss of MJ.
Nah, just kidding we are not really devastated, slight sad not devastated and anyway we had a small chat about him passing away. Enough with being polite though.
Speaking for myself I will remember him as a very special man.
And by special man, I mean black gone white/sleeping in an oxygen tent/children lovin'/ hip swingin/neverland ownin/ creepy/ crazy talented/sad and weird dude. He also had some good tracks. And by good I mean friggin amazing. Of course all those things contributed into making him an icon, the king of pop. Don't worry this is not an obituary, you're having plenty of those in the press right now.
Without any further ado, allow me to remind you of this legendary Skate Mental's skateboard picturing Micheal Jackson and E.T. and reading Alien vs Predator. Behold, the graphic of all graphics.

Micheal Jackson meets E.T.

Props to Kris for reminding me.

No comments: