Wednesday, September 16, 2009

R.I.P. Bodhi

I've been posting here for a while, but probably most of you guys that read this know nothing about me. I'm 25 years old, I like all kinds of cheese and the first surf film I ever watched was Point Break.



I know very well that is not meant to be just about surf. Of course it wasn't, it was a Hollywood movie with Keanu Reeves and Hollywood does not make surf movies.
However for me it was a movie about Bodhi, his surfing, his coolness, his layback tube ride when he is first being introduced to the film, his escape in maxing "Bells Beach".

bodhi layback tube

Damn, even writing those lines gives me goosebumps. I bet there's many people out there thinking exactly the same.

Bodhi with board

Thank you for the all this Patrick, RIP.

No comments: